GrowthBack to the list
The Propulsion – MOMENTUM program provides personalized coaching for high-potential innovation and/or technology businesses.
It follows on from the Mentor Validated Product (MVP) and FastTrac programs.
The Propulsion program is for entrepreneurs in the commercialization phase who:
- Own a business that has already made sales
- Have turnover of less than $2 million
- Have a high-potential technology product
Admission is ongoing after the LE CAMP team has reviewed your business model and verified your needs.
Topics that our coaches might address include:
- Legal advice on agreements and use contracts
- Online and inbound marketing strategies
- Sales coaching
- Intellectual property strategies
- Coaching on a technical aspect of your tech product
- Financing strategies
- Any other type of support for a specific business issue
The Propulsion program lasts 6 to 9 months and includes coaching with a LE CAMP entrepreneurial advisor every step of the way. Coaching also includes:
- Periodic meetings and follow-up on various aspects of your business
- Referrals to coaches and experts according to your needs
- Course coordination and management and payment of invoices for consultations with coaches/experts and drafting of contractual agreement
PROGRAM COST: 15% OF THE VALUE OF THE COURSE ($7,500 TO $11,250)
The PROPULSION program is funded by MAIN (Mouvement des accélérateurs d’innovation du Québec mainqc.com/eng).