Pre Start-UpBack to the list
Mentor Validated Products (MVP) – Intensive Program
This intensive program aims to provide mentorship to tech companies in order to validate their start-up plan and structure their approach. Based on the Agile methodology, which is notably taught at Harvard and Stanford universities, this training program will help your idea flourish and grow quickly and efficiently.
For an entrepreneur, credible and meaningful validation of their business project is a crucial step. That’s when they know their product is consistent with the needs of the market.
LE CAMP’s Mentor Validated Product (MVP) intensive program is a fast-paced acceleration workshop for entrepreneurs who want to be coached in the pre-startup phase and who:
- Are at the ideation stage for the development of a technology product but unsure where to start
- Have developed a technology product without validating the needs of the market
- Want to be challenged on their technology idea and get the right tools to turn it into a business project
The program consists of three interactive learning and hands-on workshops. Would-be entrepreneurs are coached in the use of tools to create a solid foundation on which they can develop their business:
- Business model unit
- Value proposition unit
- Market validation tools and strategies
Depending on the situation (COVID-19), the program will take place either via ZOOM or at LE CAMP, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., on the following dates:
- May 22
- May 29
- June 5
A maximum of six businesses (no more than two participants per business) will be accepted.
- $250 for 1 person
- $300 for 2 people from the same business
The program cost includes nine hours of instruction and, from May 22 to June 5 (Monday to Friday) inclusively, access to:
- Support from a LE CAMP Sherpa (two 60-minute meetings) including a referral and personal introduction to partners and experts
- Personalized coaching with the instructor (one 60-minute meeting)